:the Composer: :the Composer:

absolutly amazing

Holy fucking shit that was well done. You have a mastery with not only flash but composition of film, storyboards, and music. In a place where shitty but catchy flash rules, here is a long well worked on flash that doesn't need real stupid comedy to et attention.

Former Lee Warmer Former Lee Warmer

I gotta say

I am still wierded out by your animations, but the graphics are better with each one. The only thing I really beg is to avoid any loops. It can make a really good animation look repetitive. That being said is a really good all around animation. Keep it up, I counting on you to keep the club alive.

thornebush5 responds:

Thanks. I'll do my best to keep the club alive, hopefully there will be more animators coming in.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Same deal

I actually was at VT 3 days before the shooting this morning and all I could think of was this animation. How I could have been there, and what I would have done or said. It seems so crazy for something like this to happen, but there seems no sense or logic behind it.

Adventures Of Gyro Atoms2 Adventures Of Gyro Atoms2

surprise

The controls are a bit choppy, but its a damn well polished game.
Also I'm a furry, so of course Im gonna love the character
bam you get a 10

NSG013: Zenon is Gay NSG013: Zenon is Gay

HAHAH

Hilarious! That song is awesome as is the game... You know what I don't know who zennon is but I bet he is gay.!

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Hahaha! Maybe he is!

(P.S. you should click his link - both in the pre-loader and to the left of the 'click here to play' button.)

Orchestral Theme 2 Orchestral Theme 2

Nice!

This is freakin awesome. our school Is working on a zombie/vampire movie at Virginia Tech. If you don't mind we'd like to use it, and of course attribute you in the credits. Let me know if you have any problems with this :3

Gravey responds:

Thank you very much. As long as your project adheres to the creative commons license this was released under on Newgrounds you are free to use it. If it is a commercial project there will be a royalties fee you have to pay.

-Gravey-