:the Composer: :the Composer:

absolutly amazing

Holy fucking shit that was well done. You have a mastery with not only flash but composition of film, storyboards, and music. In a place where shitty but catchy flash rules, here is a long well worked on flash that doesn't need real stupid comedy to et attention.

Former Lee Warmer Former Lee Warmer

I gotta say

I am still wierded out by your animations, but the graphics are better with each one. The only thing I really beg is to avoid any loops. It can make a really good animation look repetitive. That being said is a really good all around animation. Keep it up, I counting on you to keep the club alive.

thornebush5 responds:

Thanks. I'll do my best to keep the club alive, hopefully there will be more animators coming in.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Same deal

I actually was at VT 3 days before the shooting this morning and all I could think of was this animation. How I could have been there, and what I would have done or said. It seems so crazy for something like this to happen, but there seems no sense or logic behind it.

The Waterman Movie Teaser The Waterman Movie Teaser

I almost Sh** my pants just looking at the title!

Waterman is the best!!! How is this underdog? It should be best dialy thingy. All your animations are awesome and give us all a goal to aspire to. 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 x 100000000!!!!111!1!

Death of a Kat Death of a Kat

At first I was really worried it was gonna be another crap kitty flash, but then I realized it was well made, thank you som uch for this awesome submission.

TheDevilMyself responds:

You're welcome very much for this awesome submission :-) I'm sorry you thought it may be a Kitty Krew flash ;-) I'm happy to have surprised you!

PONG: The Movie (Trailer) PONG: The Movie (Trailer)

Ummm..

The Pong movie is cool and stuff. BUT I KNOW I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE. I suspec tthis is stolen, unless you are resubmitting it in hopes that it stays alive. However, I know I have seen this exact animation before.

Moose responds:

BLAST! Foiled again. But I'll get you next time!!

But yea, this was an original. I'm sure you've seen plenty of fake trailers before, and who knows, that cowbell productions logo and name could already be in use, I sure as hell didn't check. But I assure you, I didn't steal it. Hell, this isn't worth stealing really.

I can't prove it's not resubmitted really, but if you want to see that I made, it just go to my website and click on my voice acting demo. You'll probably find out that the voices are extremely similiar, if not the same.

Draw With Your Mouth 2 Draw With Your Mouth 2

Hoi

Sound is tight. The idea isn't bad, its defintly different. However I don't think the humor can make up for the intentionally bad grahpics.

f0d responds:

well at least you figured out it was intentional. the rest of NG is too fucking stupid to realize the way in which we made this, even though its RIGHT IN THE FUCKING TITLE

Pokemon Vietnam Ep.1 Pokemon Vietnam Ep.1

Awesome

The Humor was great, where better to put those little pices of crap than in the middle of Vietnam, Who needs a plot?

Rocker713 responds:

=) Thanks Man, And you're right - Vietnam and Pokemon Do attract each other :D

Luigi gets high Luigi gets high

uhhh

Look it wasn't too bad, there was some good ol fashioned potty humor (although sometimes a bit too far) But Honestly, I am sick of the mario sprite animations, plz try some other form of animation. That is such a dry genre. Good audio though.
4 Guineas out of 10 Pogs

Wyattfilms responds:

This was the only sprite movie i ever made, and i had to do atleast one

What is Love? What is Love?

Amazing

Great song, Great animation. HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop it! You desrve lieka freaking medal ...